8-pin mini-DIN cables
Wire colors for 8-pin mini-DIN cables are labeled according to our standard 8-pin mini-DIN pinout:
- Black – primary 4-20 mA current analog output
- Brown – secondary analog output (if used, DC only)
- Red – RS-232 digital serial input
- Orange – setpoint input or remote tare (via grounding)
- Yellow – RS-232 digital serial output
- Green – primary 0-5, 1-5 or 0-10 volt DC analog output
- Blue – DC power input
- Purple/White – ground
Single-ended 8-pin cables
Single-ended DC Series cables have male 8-pin connectors on one side and a blunt cut cable on the other. They carry power, analog and digital signals.
Looking for something else or have a question?
Contact us for a quick response.